Thursday 10 January 2013

When I was Younger:

When I was Younger:

• I'd put my arms in my shirt and told people
I lost my arms X_X

• Would restart the video game whenever I
knew I was going to lose :]

• Slept with all the stuffed animals and teddys
as a child so none of them got offended :D

• Had that one pen with four colors, and tried
to push all the buttons at once :)

• Waited behind a door to scare someone,
then leaving because they're taking too long
to come out or you had to pee=))

• Faked being asleep, so I could be carried to
bed;)

• Used to think that the moon followed our
car:>

• Watching two drops of rain roll down
window and pretending it was a race\=D/

• Went on the computer just to use Paint:D

• The only thing i had to take care of was a
school bag.

• The only 'fake' friends i had were invisible
ones :|

• I used to sing in the shower 8-|

• Swallowed a fruit seed I was scared to
death that a tree was going to grow in my
tummy:O

• Getting a bruised knee healed better than a
broken heart:]xx

«Remember when we were kids and couldn't
wait to grow up»

0 comments: